Monday, March 14, 2011

Rory is 7 Months!

Shut up! I can't even believe that she is already 7 months old. These months are flying by. And... I thought for sure that we'd be in our house by the time she was 7 months old, but we are So. Not. We will hopefully we be in the house by the end of the month. If you want to see some updates about that, go here.

She absolutely loves her execauser. Sinclair would never stay in it for longer than a few minutes but Rory will sometimes play for 45 minutes! She thinks that fake laughter is the funniest thing. She has started playing around with a sippy cup and actually drank some water. We're still working our way in eating food. I miss making my own baby food, but jars will have to work since the food processor is STILL in storage. She gets in the crawling position all the time and starts rocking back and forth. Sinclair NEVER did that. She did the army crawl and rolled everywhere. I'm still waiting for her to roll from back to front. She does it sometimes but not when it really counts (like in the bed!).

Here is her picture. You'll notice the bear that I usually sit beside her is missing. Sinclair confiscated it and I think it got moved into the new house with her other stuffed animals. Oh well...



I wanted to show off some other happenings, too. Sinclair went to her cousin, Sydney's, birthday party. She got to spend the whole weekend in Atlanta with Scott's parents. She had a blast until the glass coffee table fell onto her foot. Thankfully her foot wasn't broken!! It looked gnarly, but it will be okay. The other pics are of a family dinner the other night at Shane's BBQ.




3 comments:

  1. Your girls are getting so big! Can't believe how grown up Sinclair looks with her hair. They're adorable! Hope things move quickly and you get to move in soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rory is TOO cute! And...oh, my goodness...Sinclair looks like a big girl in these pics!! I've just been noticing Emmalyn morphing into one, as well. Sweet. Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family! Just found your blog and I'm following. M.
    www.interiordesignmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete